About This Site
Entering via the stone pillared gateway of what was Culverden Castle, this stunning location is the site for the first custom build project in Tunbridge Wells.
The 3 acre site is close to the town centre and within easy walking distance of many of the town’s best schools.
The unique setting presents the opportunity to design your perfect home – a place that reflects not only your practical needs, but your taste in architecture and design, your ideal living space, indoors and out.
The site is centrally located in the desirable and highly sought-after Culverden area of Tunbridge Wells. Despite the secluded, rural feel to the location, it is a mere twelve minute walk to the centre of the town.
- Culverden Down, Tunbridge Wells, Kent TN4 9SG
- 3 acre site with 8 plots
- Plots to accommodate 2,000 - 3,000 sqft houses
- Range of schools within 1 mile
- 3.5 miles to Tunbridge Wells hospital
- 1 mile from Tunbridge Wells train station, with direct access to London
- 3 miles to the A21