About This Site
Graven Hill offers a great space for living, along with the chance to design and build a house just for you. A variety of plots are available aimed at various budgets, they come with pre-approved outline planning and utility services in place, ready for you to start your build.
With good access direct to the bypass that surrounds Bicester and just 3 miles from junction 9 of the M40, Graven Hill can provide the perfect location.
Please visit the Graven Hill website, which features self-build, custom build and various other options to build.
Alternatively contact the Graven Hill Marketing Suite for sales, plot availability and Custom Build New Home Information.
11 Foundation Square
08081 692 402
Concept House Designs
The options are endless in regard to house types and you don’t need to adhere to a certain uniform design for your new home.
Self build houses must meet the individual plot passport requirements and the Graven Hill design code, with planning permission ensuring all houses are constructed in a sustainable and energy efficient manner.
If you want to build a Potton home, then the Graven Hill site could be a great opportunity for you. It has a number of plots available with planning permission granted, accompanied by a primary school, offices, shops and a local pub.
Build your Potton home at Graven Hill and benefit from:
- A fast-track solution to your self build project without the plot search
- Plots for sale with pre-approved outline planning permission and utility services in place
- Our architectural design service, tailoring your home to suit your lifestyle
- Flexible building approach. Do as much or as little as you want with our various options to build
- Graven Hill, OX26
- 600 hectare site, large enough to accommodate up to 1,900 custom build and self build homes
- Largest self build site, surrounded by open green spaces including woodlands, allotments and a network of cycle and footpaths
- 10 minute walk from Bicester train station, with access to Oxford and London
- 3 miles from junction 9 of the M40