Kingspan Kooltherm® Insulation
The Kingspan Kooltherm® range is an extensive range of Premium Performance rigid thermoset phenolic insulation for roofs, walls and floors. Kingspan Kooltherm® offers the following benefits:
- Super high thermal performance
- A thermal conductivity of 0.019-0.023W/m.K these are the most thermally efficient insulation products commonly used
- The thinnest overall constructions for any specific U-value
- A rigid thermoset phenolic insulation core that is Class 0, as defined by the Building Regulations in England, Wales & Ireland, and Low Risk, as defined by the Building Standards in Scotland
- The rigid thermoset phenolic insulation core achieves the best possible rating of < 5% smoke obscuration when tested to BS 5111: Part 1: 1974
- They are manufactured with a blowing agent that has a zero Ozone Depletion Potential (ODP) and low Global Warming Potential (GWP)
- Their closed cell structure resists both moisture and water vapour ingress – a problem sometimes associated with open cell materials such as mineral fibre that may result in reduced thermal performance
- They are unaffected by air infiltration – a problem that can be experienced by some insulation products and which can reduce thermal performance.
- It is safe and easy to cut and install with a fibre-free core
- When installed correctly, they provide reliable long term thermal performance over the lifetime of the building
Why Kingspan Kooltherm®?
Kingspan Kooltherm® is one of the most thermally efficient insulants available to the construction industry, which means you can minimise thickness of your build-up and maximise usable space, compared to those using other less efficient products:
Find out more
For further information and to request a quote for your project please contact us using the buttons below or email us email@example.com 01767 676400
Small quantity orders?
If you want to buy small quantities of insulation then please visit Kingspan Direct – Click here