Share this page
We offer a one-stop-shop for self builders looking to design a new home, obtain planning permission and get approval from Building Regulations.
Once the necessary permissions have been secured, we design, manufacture, and construct a high-performance timber frame or SIP structure. Our unique package of products and services will help you construct and complete your new home. Why not start your self-build journey with a visit to the Potton Self Build Show Centre in St Neots, where you can meet our team and browse our five self-build show homes.
We want all of our customers to complete their builds on time and on budget. Because of this we:
• Provide a cost-effective architectural design and planning service and aim to secure planning permission first time around
• Have an in-house architectural team with a focus on designing houses for individuals
• Will design to meet your brief from the outset, but at the same consider structural implications to ensure the house is buildable and there are no nasty surprises later on in the process
• Will design a house to meet your build budget, as well as work with the constraints and opportunities provided by your plot
• Will create a design that works with the systems we manufacture and construct so that there's no need for an expensive re-draw following planning approval
• Design and advise on building regulation requirements from the outset
28 May 2020
6 June 2018
13 July 2018
17 March 2019
Potton Head Office