Competitive salary depending on experience
Great Gransden, Bedfordshire, SG19 3AR
Hours per week:
39 hours per week
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Architect to join our team based in Great Gransden, Bedfordshire. This role is offered on a full time, permanent basis in return for a highly competitive salary depending on experience.
We are focused on creating unique houses for our customers to live in. Our bespoke design service, quality of build, attention to detail and commitment to customer service is admired across the industry. We continue to lead the way with innovation in design, service and product package. Our business is increasingly design focused and we are seeking to recruit an additional architectural designer/ architectural technician to strengthen our existing team and design service offering.
As our Architect you will help ensure that our design work and the services we provide remain current and relevant to the increasingly sophisticated needs of our customers. They will be comfortable leading design discussions with customers and guiding them through the process of creating their new home. An ability/desire to speak at events in person or online would be beneficial but not essential.
Government legislation requires planning authorities to develop policies to support families wishing to commission the design of their own home and we have plans in place to secure a significant share of this exciting and expanding market.
- Providing architectural design services to our customers as we seek to maintain our market leading position in an ever changing market place
- Working with our technical design team to create project specific details
- Attending events online at our show centre and self-build exhibitions. Some weekend working is required for which time off in lieu will be given
- Working with the rest of our design team to continuously improve the quality and presentation of our architectural design work
- Following operating systems required by the business
We are looking for a candidate with strong interest in residential design, particularly detached houses on single and multiple plot sites, educated to graduate or equivalent higher level of education. Previous experience of working with a demanding retail customer base, would be an advantage.
If you are a dynamic and self-motivated individual, articulate and able to communicate effectively at all levels we would like to hear from you. Do you want to be a part of our successful team? If so, to apply, please send a cover letter and CV to: Nicola.Stonebridge@kingspan.com