Project Management Services
Depending on the time and experience you have, when you build with Potton, you can do as much or as little as you want. Not only can you tailor your design but also the way you build...
As a Potton customer you have the choice of two routes, Self-manage your build or use Potton Project Management Services to take care of things on your behalf.
Potton Project Management Services
An enhanced in-house support service intended to get your project off to a flying start.
The Potton Project Management Service has been developed specifically for the Potton self builder who does not want to be involved in the “heavy side” of the construction process in the early stages of the build.
We will carefully plan and manage your build from foundations to a completely watertight and secure structure including roof tiling, external cladding and the installation of windows and doors. This leaves you to concentrate on the more manageable (and enjoyable!) stage of your project covering the fixtures and finishes of your new home, where you can use your ideas to create your own dream interior.
These are just some of the items that the service covers:
- A comprehensive Build programme
- Procurement of the subcontract trades and materials
- A fully costed schedule of works
- Foundation design (Consultant Engineer Fees will apply)
- Foundation and substructure construction
- Foul and surface water drainage within the site boundaries
- Scaffolding and temporary works
- Superstructure construction including claddings and joinery
- Advice on installation of utilities
- Liaison with building control and warranty provider representatives
The Potton Project Management Service is headed up by Brent Ackerman who also leads our team of Self Build Academy experts. Brent is Potton’s Senior Self Build Project Manager and has worked within the industry for over 30 years in the capacity of NHBC Inspector, Site Manager and has led the self-build construction team at Potton.
Potton customers Mick & Isobel Jennion used the project management service from Potton - Click here to read their full testimonial
Why should you consider using Potton’s Watertight Project Management Service?
- You will have a “Building Buddy” on hand at the initial stages of the build to provide guidance and assistance to get your project moving in the right direction.
- Can save you money – The professional insight and buying power of a Project Manager enables discounts to be negotiated with key suppliers and subcontractors that individuals might not be able to enjoy.
- The Project Manager will help you maintain a safe site and comply with the appropriate health and safety regulations
- Subcontractors and tradesmen are sourced during the planning process so that they should be available when required.
- You will be provided with an accurate scope of works and costing for the whole of the works involved, helping you keep control of your budget.
- You will be kept up to date with the projected expenditure enabling you to manage your funds and pay for the building work.
The Potton Project Management service will almost certainly save you both time and money and will allow you to focus your attention on the fit out where they can create a home that is truly unique to you.
By working with a network of tried and trusted Project Managers, Potton are able to offer the Watertight Project Management Service in most areas of the UK although some Geographical restrictions may apply.
If you'd like more information about project management services for your Potton build please telephone 01767 676400 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Get in touch
If you have any questions about our project management service please get in touch using the button below.