Looking for an Architect?
Do you have a plot but don’t know who can make your dream a reality?
Do you really need an Architect? Are you feeling nervous about planning permissison or worried about design costs spiraling?
Architects can be extremely expensive for a few of the following reasons:
- Many charge hourly – Open cheque book when little/no indication is given on project length
- The best ones are not always located nearby – You will incur extra travel expenses
- Design FIRST, then build cost considered – Redesign costs apply when build is over budget
- Architect & Contractor Miscommunication - You pay when no one takes responsibility
Why not get the same Company to design & build for you?
“From the moment we spoke to Potton …until we finished, the service we had from every part of the organisation could not have been better; …it was quite outstanding” - Mr & Mrs Horan
Potton’s Fixed Price, Full Design & Planning Service – Homes as individual as you are!
You can save serious money by using Potton’s team who can put it all together for you. Remove the stress of dealing with local authority planning systems and meeting codes and standards to gain building approval. Package includes the planning application fee. All for a fixed price of £3,500 + VAT.
In-house Chartered Architect to get your plans approved
For projects demanding something a little different by way of design, why not opt for our in-house RIBA certified Architect. You can be assured that you will receive the quality, design excellence and service without having to commission a separate and independent Architect.
The level of support and advice offered by Potton at each stage can be just as tailored as the homes we create so don’t worry if you already have planning, we have other options to suit you as well. Find out about our Potton Select service here
Start with a blank page to realise Your Dream Home!
Potton Homes can help you with solutions that:
- Bring YOUR ideas to life - Realise your new lifestyle in any area with Potton’s regional experts
- Are Bespoke & individual – No two Potton homes are the same, take inspiration from our Galleries>
- Are cost effective - Fixed price packages (including planning application fees & alterations)
- Provide more than just drawings - Full design & build service making it a painless process
- Maximise natural light & are energy-efficient - Expert designs that specify eco-products
- Are beautifully designed & crafted – Your dream home to be proud of for years to come!
So why choose Potton Homes?
“With professional support & advice guiding you through the build, you can let your ideas & requirements become a reality & build the house you always wanted & have it exactly as you need it.” – Mr & Mrs Codbold
- Financial Stability - Kingspan Group owns Potton so your money is safe & orders are fulfilled
- Leaders in Innovation – Kingspan leads development of low carbon buildings & products
- Environmental Credentials – Sustainable procurement & environmental responsibility
- Energy efficiency - Satisfy building control & future proof against rising fuel costs
- Quality Assurance – Potton holds ISO 9001:2008 Quality Management System accreditations
- Track record - Potton has an enviable 50+ year reputation for quality design & construction
- Customers first philosophy – Avoid pitfalls of self-build projects with A* service & support
- Self Build Academy® – Seminars & workshops on design, costing & energy efficient construction
- Potton Show Centre – Show houses & Product Centre for ideas, information & inspiration
- Free ‘no obligation’ DESIGN consultation – Discuss your ideas, plot & securing planning
“…we are currently living in a property…which is individual, unique in its design & very comfortable. The timber frame construction, with its ease of access, allowed us to incorporate systems that would have been more costly to install in a masonry build - intelligent lighting, a whole house audio system, under floor heating on all floors, remote controlled blinds & a whole house data network." – Ms Collins
"We knew we’d got it right when a good friend walked in for the first time & simply said Wow!" – Paulette & Geoff Cusick