FastTrack Your Project
with Potton at SelfBuild & Design Magazine *PLEASE NOTE THIS EVENT IS NOW OVER AND WE WILL BE ANNOUNCING THE NEXT DATE IN DUE COURSE*
*PLEASE NOTE THIS EVENT IS NOW OVER AND WE WILL BE ANNOUNCING THE NEXT DATE IN DUE COURSE*
If you have a plot and want to kick-start your project then why not register to attend Potton's upcoming invite-only event in association with SelfBuild & Design magazine.
- Perhaps you already have planning consent but need advice on moving your project forward.
- Perhaps you have a potential plot but are unsure whether it could gain planning permission for a new home.
- Or perhaps you are considering knocking down an existing property and replacing it with new.
This event is for you...
Potton have been designing bespoke homes for over 50 years and have a brilliant track record of obtaining planning permission. The upcoming invite-only event is for those considering designing and building a Potton home, and will be held on 24th and 25th March. The event offers an involved visitor experience to help you discuss a plan of action.
Prior to the event you will be send a complimentary FastTrack workbook, half of which you should complete prior to the day. There are sections to fill in giving us an insight into your project, your dream home, family members, your lifestyle, budget and plot information.
On the day this book will accompany you to all your pre-booked appointments with self build experts, who will work with you on the day to complete additional sections in the workbook. The book is then yours to take away and keep, all the information inside forming the basis of your action plan to get your self build off to the best start.
- One-to-one appointments with self build experts
- Self Build Academy seminars running throughout the day
- NEFF Appliances & Cookery demonstrations
- Opportunity to browse our five stunning show homes, including the Elsworth - the UK's first show home built to Passivhaus standard
- Potton goodie bag including our Ideas Book and plenty of magazines to take home
- Complimentary refreshments and buffet lunch
Register your interest
As long as you own a plot of land either with or without planning permission then this event is for you. Places are limited and we will need to qualify you prior to booking, to do so we simply need you to complete some basic details via the online form.
One-to-one appointments will be booked on a first-come, first-served basis. Experts in the following areas will be available on both days, you can opt to see as many as you wish:
Designing Your Bespoke Home
Financing & Budgeting Your Build
Choosing a Build System
Project Take-off (For fast, accurate labour and material estimates)
Kitchen & Bathroom Design