High Performance Structural Insulated Panels
Kingspan Insulation is a market leading manufacturer of premium and high performance rigid insulation products and insulated systems for building fabric and building services applications. Kingspan Insulation has a vast product range , which includes the Kingspan TEK Building System of structural insulated panels (SIPs).
TEK BUILDING SYSTEM
HIGH PERFORMANCE STRUCTURAL INSULATED PANELS (SIPS)
Traditional construction methods rely on bricks and blocks, or a conventional timber frame. The Kingspan TEK Building System is based on structural insulated panels (SIPs). These 142 or 172 mm thick panels comprise high performance rigid urethane insulation sandwiched between two sheets of 15 mm Oriented Strand Board (OSB). The panels are 1.22 m wide, up to 7.45 m long and are very strong. The panels are joined together using a unique insulated jointing system that minimises air leakage.
UNIQUE BENEFITS OF THE KINGSPAN TEK BUILDING SYSTEM:
- It is a high performance building fabric solution for extremely low energy buildings
- Fibre-free core
- Requires little or no heating at all
- Can help achieve Passivhaus Standard
- Incorporates an insulated warm roof space as standard
- Provides more floor space whilst meeting masonry or timber frame energy efficiency levels
- Reduces reliance on expensive renewable technologies
From foundations to finish, this video shows how the Kingspan TEK Building System quickly delivers a warm, watertight home with the minimum of fuss. Kingspan TEK is a Structurally Insulated Panel (SIP) System. Watch the video here.
Telephone: +44 (0) 1544 388 601
Address: Kingspan Insulation Ltd, Pembridge, Leominster, Herefordshire, HR6 9LA