Kingspan Insulation is a market leading manufacturer of optimum, premium and high performance rigid insulation products and insulated systems for building fabric and building services applications. Kingspan Insulation has a vast product range including optimum performance OPTIM-R vacuum insulation, premium performance Kooltherm insulation; high performance Therma insulation; and high performance extruded Styrozone insulation.
Kooltherm & OPTIM-R
Give your home the very best it deserves... Kingspan Kooltherm
Kingspan Kooltherm comprises an extensive range of premium performance rigid thermoset phenolic insulation products for use in roofs, walls and floors.
- Fibre-free core
- Thinner insulation for bigger rooms and living space
- Low weight insulation for easy installation
- Thermally efficient insulation for keeping the warmth in the winter and out in the summer
- Rigid insulation means no slumping or sagging
- Insulation unaffected by air infiltration for long term thermal performance
- A thermal conductivity as low as 0.020 W/m·K makes it the thinnest commonly used insulation
Next generation insulation solutions
Kingspan OPTIM-R is an optimum performance next generation insulation, ideal for both new build and refurbishment projects where there is a requirement for both low U-values and the thinnest possible solutions. It comprises rigid vacuum insulation panels with a microporus core which is evacuated, encased and sealed in a thin, gas-tight envelope.
Unique Benefits of the Kingspan OPTIM-R Systems:
- Provides an insulating performance that is up to five times better than other commonly available insulation materials
- High levels of thermal efficiency with minimal thickness
- Ideal for constructions where a lack of construction depth or space is an issue
- Vacuum insulation panels are over 90% (by weight) recyclable
- Available in a range of sizes and thicknesses
- If installed correctly and protected from damage and penetration, can provide reliable long-term thermal performance over the lifetime of the building.
- Design (aged & edge effect) thermal conductivity of 0.007 W/m∙K